buy Oxycodone, Oxycodone (Roxicodone) is a moderately priced drug used to treat moderate to severe pain. This drug is slightly more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in both generic and brand versions.
oxicodona para que sirve
1. About oxycodone
buy Oxycodone, Oxycodone is an opiate painkiller. It’s used to treat severe pain, for example after an operation or a serious injury, or pain from cancer.
It’s also used for other types of long-standing pain when weaker painkillers, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen and aspirin, have not worked.
Oxycodone is only available on prescription. It comes as slow-release tablets, capsules and a liquid which you swallow.
Oxycodone is also known by the brand names Oxynorm and OxyContin.
2. Key facts
- Oxycodone works by stopping pain signals travelling along the nerves to the brain.
- Oxycodone liquid and capsules work in 30 to 60 minutes but wear off after 4 to 6 hours.
- It’s possible to become addicted to oxycodone, but your doctor will explain how to reduce the risks of becoming addicted.
- If you need to take oxycodone for more than a few weeks, your treatment plan may include details of how and when to stop taking this medicine.
- The most common side effects of oxycodone are constipation, feeling sick and feeling sleepy.
3. Who can and cannot take oxycodone
Babies, young children and older people are more likely to get side effects.
Oxycodone is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor before starting this medicine if you:
- ever had an allergic reaction to oxycodone or any other medicine
- lung problems, asthma or breathing difficulties
- an addiction to alcohol
- have a head injury or condition which causes seizures or fits
- have an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism)
- kidney or liver problems
- have an enlarged prostate
- low blood pressure (hypotension)
- had recent stomach surgery or bowel problems
- are trying to get pregnant, are already pregnant or if you’re breastfeeding
4. How and when to take it
Follow your doctor’s instructions about how to use this medicine. This is particularly important because oxycodone can be addictive.
Take oxycodone with, or just after, a meal or snack as it’s less likely to make you feel sick.
It’s important to swallow slow-release oxycodone tablets whole with a drink of water.
Oxycodone comes as:
- capsules – these contain 5mg, 10mg or 20mg of oxycodone
- slow-release tablets – these contain 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg or 120mg of oxycodone
- liquid – this contains 5mg of oxycodone in 5ml or 10mg of oxycodone in 1ml of liquid.
Oxycodone liquid, capsules and injections work faster (fast acting). They’re used for pain which is expected to last for a short time and often used when you start taking oxycodone, to help find the right dose. buy Oxycodone
Oxycodone tablets are slow release. This means the oxycodone is gradually released into your body over either 12 or 24 hours. This type of oxycodone takes longer to start working but lasts longer. It’s used for long-term pain.
Sometimes your doctor may prescribe both fast-acting and slow-release oxycodone to manage long-term pain.